Our strategic advisory activities revolve around uncovering financial, legal and/or environmental risks and the corroboration of formal reporting and business narratives to help and enable business owners to decide on ‘what’s next’.
Our engagements can be brief or extended as part of the team.
- We take a "deep-dive" into business and financial models;
- We test strategic and operating assumptions;
- We provide and stress test business valuations;
- We analyze capital issues that may require cleaning up or restructuring;
- We go deep into an organization, understanding both barriers and pathways to successful business plan execution;
- We examine and validate senior executive core abilities, adaptability to change and leadership skills, and thoroughly evaluate a target company's bench strength;
- We examine innovation and product pipelines, explicate underlying business assumptions and market applications, and review these in current market and emerging technology contexts;
- We explore and analyze customer relationships, identifying what will sustain customer continuity and what threatens it;
- We review competition---currently identifiable and emerging.